Still undecided? Here are some good reasons not to miss the event:
- • over 521 carefully selected companies
- • a comprehensive showcase for any need and sector
- • countless networking opportunities
- • one hundred training events to to keep up-to-date and be innovative
- • new leading trends in the field
- • the opportunity to see and actually experience first hand the quality of your next choice!
Dates and times
Sunday 2nd through Tuesday 4th February 2019 – from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
February 5th, 2019 – from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Daily ticket € 25.00 – € 18.00 if purchased online
Reduced price ticket: € 18.00 for senior visitors (age 65 and up)
Free for children up to 11 years
Ticket purchase will be available online from 5th November 2018.
- To whom is the fair addressed?
- Hotel industry, restaurants, catering, pizzerias, fast-food restaurants, self-service restaurants, large-scale retail, foodstuffs and drinks wholesalers, breweries, pubs, wine bars, cafés, patisseries, architects, designers, engineers, wellness and beauty centers, spas, general public.
- How can I purchase my entrance ticket?
- Tickets can be purchased online by selecting the ticket section on the website homepage (only via PayPal) or directly at the fair. Purchases will be available online from 1st December 2019.
- Why should I buy the ticket online?
- Take advantage of the advance ticket sales service at reduced prices, get the ticket directly in your e-mail account with no registration formalities at the fair and skip the queue.
- Are facilities for disabled people provided?
- Ticket is free provided that the visitor with disabilities holds documentation certifying one of the following:-) Person with 100% inability-) Victims of labour accidents with a degree of inability between 80 and 100% (equivalent to 100% disability)-) Duty disabled person belonging to the “1a Categoria” (equivalent to 100% disability) -) Blind person or partially blind with vision capacity up to 1/10 in both eyes with possible correction-) Deaf person.DISABLED COMPANION: Only where indicated by the legal documentation and in those cases in which a free ticket is granted to the disabled person with invalidity degree from 80% to 100% (see above) will free entry be also granted to escorts.
- Are children allowed?
- Yes, children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children up to 11 years are entitled to free entrance tickets.
- Can I exit the fairground and return using the same ticket?
- No. The ticket is valid for one single entrance only.
- Are dogs allowed?
- Yes, provided that they are wearing a muzzle and leash.
- Is there a car park for visitors near the fairgrounds?
- Yes. The car park is charged € 5.00 for a whole day (pay at the cash desk in the entrance hall, B2 pavilion)
- I hold an invitation with a code; can I present it at the register desk?
- No. The code written on the invitation must be entered when registering online. At the end of the registration, the entrance ticket will be sent via e-mail. To register, you must click on the "Tickets" section on the website homepage or click here to submit your details.
- Can I show an e-ticket on my smartphone instead of printing it?
- Yes, you can use your e-ticket directly from your smartphone.
- I have purchased my ticket online but have not received anything yet – what should I do?
- At the reception desk you will find a dedicated desk where, if you have completed the registration correctly, your ticket will be re-printed.
- Is the cloakroom and luggage storage service provided?
- Yes, the cloakroom and luggage storage service is available at C1 Pavilion.
- Is there a Wi-Fi internet connection available?
- The Wi-Fi connection is free and available to visitors in every pavilion
- Where are the bars located?
- The bars are located in the B1 / C1 / C2 / B3 / B4 pavilions.
- Where are the restaurants located?
- A self service restaurant and a restaurant with à la carte menu are located in the B5 pavilion.
- Is a free refreshment point provided? Is there a free tastings area?
- No, a free refreshment point is not provided at the fair. Free tastings may be offered at the exhibitors’ discretion.
- Is it possible to purchase products at the event?
- Yes, any sale of products is at the discretion of the exhibitor.
- How can I find a hotel accommodation during the fair days?
- Rivatour, the internal travel agency of Expo Riva Hotel provides a wide range of specially selected accommodation options.For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org - +39 0464 570370
- As a journalist, how can I get my press accreditation?
- Access the online accreditation form by clicking here or directly at the press office by filling out the application form.
If you need any further information, please contact us, click here (fill in the form for visitor info request) and we will reply you shortly.